Bamabad Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new Bamabad Forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZGMFX158

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:59 am

IGN:VenusIII

Current Level:59

Alts:3 (SylphIII , RainbowIII and Felix III), Planning to increase all their lvl to 30 and reset the points to Dex only and give each of them different Manufacturing skills. At least thats my plan with them.

Artisan Skills: Spread out, cause basically this char is not build for artisan...I made alt for pure artisan but need to bump their lvl to 30.....reset points and give only dex....should be at 120 dex if i am not wrong and its good enough for me ^_^.

Any previous experiences: TOP (Tales of Pirates : lvl 68 Crus), ROHAN Blood Feud (Multiple char lvl 50 and 60 +), Florensia ( lvl 54 Guardian if i am not mistaken)....Atlantica Online ( lvl 84 Swordswoman ) the rest I forgot.

Why Bama?: Hmm...I have been thinking about registering with Bama for 3 days now...but I kinda go out and concentrate for lvling up.The main reason is because Bama is one of the few town that employ 1 % commision and to my knowledge one of the most generous town in Warehouse renting. Moreover, I train in Bama Hunting ground for more times than i can count. So, the fact is, This town helped me a lot during my lvling up as well as farming items.

Goals: Full Dragon Knight Set (Master Grade), Have Defense of Over 1500 or More, and Guardian Sword (Master Grade) with The highest possible Elemental Addition. Ohh....and have apostasy as my summoned pet

Referral (if under level 40): Well, i saw some guy advertise just outside Baekdusan (Forgot his name). So, i have been checking out Bama from time to time as well as training on its Hunting Ground.

I hope thats enough.^_^
Back to top Go down
Hadraniel
Town Chief
Hadraniel

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:09 am

Think thats pretty good, ill sign ya up now.. everyone else think this is a good application?
Back to top Go down
Shinnix
shy guy
shy guy
Shinnix

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:43 am

Wow... very detailed description.. Surprised

Welcome! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1