Bamabad Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new Bamabad Forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goonzu election :P

Go down 
+2
NaJJang
Pyton92
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyton92
shy guy
shy guy
Pyton92

Goonzu election :P Empty
PostSubject: Goonzu election :P   Goonzu election :P Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:54 am

Good candidate : " HugiBugi "
Back to top Go down
NaJJang
browser
browser
NaJJang

PostSubject: Re: Goonzu election :P   Goonzu election :P Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:21 pm

Do you knowthis candidate ??

Well if HugiBugi is a good person I will vote for HugiBugi!! XD
Back to top Go down
Pyton92
shy guy
shy guy
Pyton92

PostSubject: Re: Goonzu election :P   Goonzu election :P Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:29 am

HugiBugi is me Friend
Vote on HugiBugi
Back to top Go down
Hadraniel
Town Chief
Hadraniel

PostSubject: Re: Goonzu election :P   Goonzu election :P Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:23 am

talked to hugibugi for the first time yesterday..

Seems like he/she is a nice person.. The only candidate gto attempt to coax my vote, therefore the one that has done the most in my eyes. While i will be studying the candidates with great interest over the next few hours.. Your current selection isnt wrong.. Helpful and friendly.. At least while they are running for goonzu.
Back to top Go down
Malvo
normal norbert
normal norbert

PostSubject: Re: Goonzu election :P   Goonzu election :P Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:17 am

Why does hugi want to be goonzu?
Back to top Go down
PhoenixLord
shy guy
shy guy
PhoenixLord

PostSubject: Re: Goonzu election :P   Goonzu election :P Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:20 am

goooooooooo lovemac eery1 in my guild voting for him so most likely him or hugi bugi gonna win don't vote bdizzle cause bd told me that bdizzle has very bad ministers.

clown
Back to top Go down
Rezitzu
browser
browser

PostSubject: Re: Goonzu election :P   Goonzu election :P Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:25 pm

I'm voting for BDizzle as i know him personally and he's a really nice and genuine guy. I walked into his town once well before he began running for GZ and me and him just started chatting and he's a really nice guy. And now anytime i see him he says and hello. He also whispers me quite often just to chat. His ministers i'm a bit torn between i like half, don't know some and loathe 1 (people who have been in Bama a while should be able to guess which one)

I can't say anything about HugiBugi as i don't know him/her and have only heard his/her name a few times.

In my own opinion i wouldn't (just my opinion) vote for Mac as i have seen the way he acts sometimes and feel he would only give 4leafs to friends, guildies and townies and don't think he would share out with people like us, unless you actually know him.

Sorry to say i don't really know the other candidate and am not sure how he/she will fare in the election

Just my own personal opinion on the current elections not a statement against anyone. And i know its extremely wordy.

Just looking at this makes me think i should be (or am Razz) a GZ Reporter lol! lol! lol!

P.S I'm not a GZ Reporter he he but that would be just about as cool as this smiley --> afro
Back to top Go down
PhoenixLord
shy guy
shy guy
PhoenixLord

PostSubject: Re: Goonzu election :P   Goonzu election :P Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:10 pm

i was told not to vote for bdizzle cause he got bad ministers but he no bad him self i sold him a crappy mg
Back to top Go down
Pyton92
shy guy
shy guy
Pyton92

PostSubject: Re: Goonzu election :P   Goonzu election :P Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:47 pm

hahah HugiBugi win!!!!!!!!!!!
New GoonZu is HugiBugi gratz!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goonzu election :P   Goonzu election :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goonzu election :P
Page 1 of 1