Bamabad Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new Bamabad Forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rezitzu's Profile

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rezitzu
browser
browser

Rezitzu's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Rezitzu's Profile   Rezitzu's Profile Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:58 am

Hmmmm i never really know how to start these but never mind.

My name's Rez, Rezi, Rezitzu etc. lol

A.K.A Edd, Eddy etc.

I'm born and bred in the magical land of Haggis and Kilts. Good Ole Scotland, Land of the Brave. And btw before anyone asks, i don't own my own kilt (although i would like to but seriously they're like £1000 and that doesn't even include all the other stuff and I'm kind of minimum waging at about £5 an hour so no chance I'm affording that) Rant over...

Ehhh...I'm hopefully gonna be lvl 100 before anyone reads this but until then I'm lvl 99.

I'm the Guild Master (well kinda Co-Master) of the Hell Kats. I'm an Ex-TC of Bamabad, been head of several of the buildings and have been a townie for......a while, i know some people may be confused but i left Bamabad for a little while due to certain goings on but i still considered myself a Bamabad resident although i couldn't communicate with everyone.

As you have probably guessed i talk quite a lot. I'm willing to help anyone with any problems they have or if they need any help making anything. My specialty being spears which i have 76 manufacturing in.

Ehhh....i think thats about it to be honest but i'll probably think of something important I've missed as soon as i press Send.
Back to top Go down
Hadraniel
Town Chief
Hadraniel

Rezitzu's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rezitzu's Profile   Rezitzu's Profile Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:04 pm

hehe.. tried to come up with an interesting nickname for ya.. quite a turn around and no one would understand in the end.. i had gone from rezitzu.. to rezi.. to rez.. thought about eddy.. went straight for edward.. thought "why would he want to be a sparkly vampire"... immeadiatly thought sparkly..thought sparkles was much more of a giggle.. but now i just can't be bothered.. nice intro sparkles xD...
Back to top Go down
PhoenixLord
shy guy
shy guy
PhoenixLord

Rezitzu's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rezitzu's Profile   Rezitzu's Profile Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:11 pm

edd and eddy remane me of a horrible t.v show called ed edd 'n' eddy
Back to top Go down
Rezitzu
browser
browser

Rezitzu's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rezitzu's Profile   Rezitzu's Profile Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:19 pm

Took me a while to figure out why Edward was a vampire Razz

I've never seen Twilight so i got kinda confuddles ha ha

Ed, Edd n Eddy was so rubbish it was awesome he he he
Back to top Go down
KeraKane
normal norbert
normal norbert
KeraKane

Rezitzu's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rezitzu's Profile   Rezitzu's Profile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:51 am

ed, edd and eddy is awesome, ok!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rezitzu's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rezitzu's Profile   Rezitzu's Profile Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rezitzu's Profile
Page 1 of 1