Bamabad Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new Bamabad Forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resident Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
6Gun

Resident Application Empty
PostSubject: Resident Application   Resident Application Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:01 am

IGN: 6Gun

Current Level: 72

Alts: Many I can't remember, haven't used them in forever Razz

Artisan Skills: Just started back recently, so skills are going to be pretty low for a while >< Umm, Gun Manu's at 17 and Crystal Manu's at 19 (geez, what a slacker Razz)

Any previous experiences: Been playing on and off for about 2 years now.

Why Bama?: I asked my friend who told me to check Bama out...aaaaand, I did and so far from what I seen, I like it. Just looking for a friendly town to settle down in and make a few friends and enjoy myself in relative peace What a Face

Goals: To max out my gun skill, break level 100 someday and get my gun and Crystal manu maxed out *whew*

Country USA!!! Very Happy

Referral (if under level 40):
Back to top Go down
Hadraniel
Town Chief
Hadraniel

PostSubject: Re: Resident Application   Resident Application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:25 am

heya, sorry about the delay ^^..

mail me if u read this, and ill see about u getting in
Back to top Go down
6Gun

PostSubject: Re: Resident Application   Resident Application Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:18 pm

Thanks so much Hadraniel, I was swamped with work and family matters that I didn't get a chance to check the forums. I appreciate you letting me in, I hope to see you and the rest of Bama real soon. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Application   Resident Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resident Application
Page 1 of 1