Bamabad Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new Bamabad Forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Application for Resident

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jok3r88

My Application for Resident Empty
PostSubject: My Application for Resident   My Application for Resident Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:15 pm

IGN: Flaprap2 ( My name is Zac in real life.)

Current Level: 42 ( HOPEFULLY leveling up soon )

Alts: None Currently

Artisan Skills: I have all armor skills to 10 ( helmet, shoes, etc), Ironware 5, Tool 5, Cooking 6, Crystal 6, Sword manu 3, Spear manu 3, Gun manu 3,
Bow manu 10, Cane manu 3.

Any previous experiences: No current experience with Goonzu. Have owned a World of Warcraft (WoW) Private Server, Being a Gm ( Game Moderater) and Admin for numerous other Private WoW servers. I have also being a Moderator for the forums of a few of those WoW servers.

Why Bama?: I have a few friends that are Bama Residents and they tell me that Bama is a good town as long as your friendly, active and chatty that ill be a good resident for Bama. I've also being told that Bama gives every resident a fair go at having some responsibility for some parts of the town and im very interested in learning how to be responsibility for a town ( e.g maitenence and looking at people applying for this such as mines, warehouses etc)

Goals: I hope to be a resident at Bama that will be helpful and someone that people can turn to for advice or help. Im hopeing that in the soon future i will be able to be a very good mentor and a excellent player at Goonzu

Back to top Go down
Hadraniel
Town Chief
Hadraniel

PostSubject: Re: My Application for Resident   My Application for Resident Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:18 pm

Sounds pretty good to me, what say everyone else. Does Flaprap2 sound like a new addition?

I vote "yeah sure.. why not.." cheers
Back to top Go down
KeraKane
normal norbert
normal norbert
KeraKane

PostSubject: Re: My Application for Resident   My Application for Resident Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:22 pm

sure, more Aussies!

**PS, mark, sound more corny next time Razz
Back to top Go down
Malvo
normal norbert
normal norbert

PostSubject: Re: My Application for Resident   My Application for Resident Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:11 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
Advisor
browser
browser
Advisor

PostSubject: Re: My Application for Resident   My Application for Resident Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:45 am

why not.. bama welcomes u with open arms.. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Application for Resident   My Application for Resident Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Application for Resident
Page 1 of 1