Bamabad Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new Bamabad Forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for residency :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChlopNaR

Application for residency :) Empty
PostSubject: Application for residency :)   Application for residency :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:36 am

IGN: ChlopNaRyby

Current Level:56

Alts:SuchyZijom, level 44

Artisan Skills:Shoes Manufacturing: 34

Any previous experiences:Im playing Goonzu for 3 years, but in VERy big breaks. Now im going to play a little more to get some good stuff and level Razz And I want to be in town to experience that things that are available only when you are resident of a town ;D

Why Bama?: Cool name of city, looks like its quite good... And because my friend is resident here Razz

Goals: _._

Referral (if under level 40):
Back to top Go down
Hadraniel
Town Chief
Hadraniel

PostSubject: Re: Application for residency :)   Application for residency :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:04 pm

heya chlop.. Im at work atm, but will see what i can do about getting you in today. Make sure you are signed up at town hall and hope to talk to you soon. cheers
Back to top Go down
NaJJang
browser
browser
NaJJang

PostSubject: Re: Application for residency :)   Application for residency :) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:01 pm

Hope you join bamabad soon as a resident *^- ^;;

Have a sunny day!! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for residency :)   Application for residency :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for residency :)
Page 1 of 1