Bamabad Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new Bamabad Forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh, come on...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hadraniel
Town Chief
Hadraniel

Oh, come on... Empty
PostSubject: Oh, come on...   Oh, come on... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:30 pm

anyone else having issues logging on?.. if all this talk about wide spread banning has come into play, i think ive been suspended for failing to pass lvl 3 of the luck game and using the jack-o-lantern twice... lol
Back to top Go down
YourLocalDeity
browser
browser

Oh, come on... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, come on...   Oh, come on... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:26 pm

Yup, I can't log on. Been busy with real life, but today I wanted to play and nothing. Idk what it is, but can not log in.
There was something on the website about roulette abuse? How is that even possible? Man I don't even gonna play event stuff if it gets you banned that fast. Friggin buggs. Sad
Back to top Go down
Hadraniel
Town Chief
Hadraniel

Oh, come on... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, come on...   Oh, come on... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:39 pm

some sort of server issue or somehing like that.. have no idea how long itll take, and typically on a day i really wanted to work on something.. but eh, another hour perhaps.. wouldnt really surprise me if it was someone spilling something into another thing producing smoke and lack of luminary..
Back to top Go down
YourLocalDeity
browser
browser

Oh, come on... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, come on...   Oh, come on... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:24 pm

Yeah like in my office. If you spill coffee on the computer, just turn it of and put it on the radiator for an hour to dry. Then try again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh, come on... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, come on...   Oh, come on... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh, come on...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bamabad Forums :: Town Chat :: General Town Discussion-
Jump to: