Bamabad Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new Bamabad Forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YourLocalDeity His profile

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YourLocalDeity
browser
browser

YourLocalDeity His profile Empty
PostSubject: YourLocalDeity His profile   YourLocalDeity His profile Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:21 pm

Yay! I can't get in the game, so that means I have time to make a profile. Very Happy

So, Hi I am YourLocalDeity! A.k.a. Deity. My real name is Joshua.
I'm lvl sixtysomething. Like 67 or 68. Goes so fast all. Surprised I have started a new guild: Sniper. I hope to get some guildies soon. I like to catch duckies even if nobody hunts them. I hope to get good enough soon to catch wildcats. Even tho they suck for spawning real bad. bounce

Outside Goonzu I play with Katja my gf Laughing , and play S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky and Hitman Bloodmoney. Sometimes I mess around with The Sims, but I have been banned from Katja her computer for a while for making too many tombstones. Twisted Evil (All mine, I do not even mess with her games, still she don't like that.) And I swim.

For my job: I am a taxman. I check if people can get a refund or discount. So if you want to make a taxfree gift from your salary to your kids, and those kids do not exist yet, I tell you big fat no, no tax deduction. But if you are sick, and have docter bills, then yes you get refund.

I collect Jackie Chan movies.

Well thats it. Allmost my whole life here in this post.

Nice to be a Bama townie. sunny
Back to top Go down
Malvo
normal norbert
normal norbert

PostSubject: Re: YourLocalDeity His profile   YourLocalDeity His profile Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:33 am

You're funny for a taxman ^^
Back to top Go down
PhoenixLord
shy guy
shy guy
PhoenixLord

PostSubject: Re: YourLocalDeity His profile   YourLocalDeity His profile Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:47 am

lol gratz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YourLocalDeity His profile   YourLocalDeity His profile Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YourLocalDeity His profile
Page 1 of 1